Should I just plead out a DUI charge in Union County New Jersey?

DWI Attorney in Union County NJ Who Will Fight for You

Protecting the rights of those charged with DUI across NJ out of our Linden office

In the following video, Mr. Edward S. Cooper ESQ, based on his experience advises about the proper path to follow before going into court for DWI related issues.

Frequently Asked Questions on DUI Charges

I have private clients that see me on municipal court matters and they say Mr. Cooper should I just plea out to a DWI (Driving While Intoxicated or Under the Influence) and I say absolutely not, what needs to be done discovery needs to be obtained that would be reviewed by an expert. I would not recommend that anyone walk into the courthouse and plead guilty to say, well there is not much that can be done.

When you hire my office, you hire an expert to evaluate all the discovery because it is different sentences you could be sentenced from seven months to twelve months, you can have an interlock device on your car. Sometimes we can get that reduced to three months and that is called the baby DWI. I ask that you contact my office before you walk in the courtroom plead guilty and we can explain the procedure in the process.

Contact our Linden NJ DWI Lawyer for a Consultation

To discuss your current situation and find the answers to your questions, contact our offices today by calling (908) 925-9055 for a confidential consultation regarding your specific case.