When Should You File a Post Conviction Relief Petition in New Jersey?


Linden Attorney Advising Clients in Rahway, Clark, Roselle Park, Garwood, Elizabeth, Cranford, Edison and across New Jersey The current COVID-19/Coronavirus situation may mean you’re at home thinking about your life and wondering about your job or life options once day-today-life resumes. Do you have a […]

Should I hire an attorney for any municipal court related matter?


Experienced attorney Edward S. Cooper ESQ discusses municipal court matters and when it is important to retain counsel to protect you and your rights. Under what circumstance should I hire a municipal court attorney to represent me? My answer is, it depends. If you have […]

What Can I Do if a Friend or Family Member is Arrested?


Being arrested in Union County, Linden, Westfield, Scotch Plains, or anywhere can be a scary experience not only for the one being arrested but for their family as well.  Being arrested can leave the family feeling frightened, confused, and wondering what to do next. Given […]