Should I hire an attorney for any municipal court related matter?


Experienced attorney Edward S. Cooper ESQ discusses municipal court matters and when it is important to retain counsel to protect you and your rights. Under what circumstance should I hire a municipal court attorney to represent me? My answer is, it depends. If you have […]

Dealing with a Passive Aggressive Co-Parent in NJ Divorce Cases


Advising Divorce Clients in Garwood, Elizabeth, Rahway, Clark, Roselle, Roselle Park, and throughout Union County, Essex County, and northern Middlesex County. Divorce or any form of ending a relationship is often an emotional and traumatic event. Often there are residual feelings, positive or negative, that […]