Union County NJ Attorney at Law
New Jersey Attorney Edward S. Cooper
Attorney Cooper graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Business Management from Stockton University in New Jersey, and later received his Juris Doctorate from Western Michigan University, Thomas M. Cooley School of Law in Lansing, Michigan in 1989.
During his distinguished career, he has served as a panelist in the Early Settlement Panel – a mediation panel – for family law matters. He also served as the co-chairman of the real estate committee for the Union Bar Association.
Attorney Cooper has also served as a public defender in the borough of Garwood, New Jersey and is an alternate public defender in the City of Linden.
He is a proud member of the local Lion’s Club and is dedicated to helping his clients achieve peace of mind before, during, and after their legal matters.
Juris Doctorate – Western Michigan University, Thomas M. Cooley School of Law
Bachelor of Arts – Stockton University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Admitted to NJ State Bar in 1989
- United States District Court, District of NJ
- District of Columbia, Court of Appeals
- Union County Bar Association
- Washington DC, State Bar
- Co-chair Real Estate Committee, Union County
- Alternate Public Defender, Roselle and Linden NJ
- Public Defender, Garwood NJ
- Panelist, Early Settlement Panel focused on Mediation
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- DWI and DUI
- Traffic Violations
- Real Estate Law
- Personal Injury Law